Download the schedule here: WINTER (Mar).
To all of our members who take cycling classes:
We have implemented a sign-up process for the following classes (already in effect) in order to give everyone a fair chance to participate. We know that there were some glitches with communication on our part and we sincerely apologize. Please know that moving forward this system will make it much easier to attend cycling classes. Below are a few things you should know:
1. The sign-up sheet will be available exactly one hour before the start of classes to which we’ve assigned a sign-up, and it will be located at our Front Desk. Please form a line to the left of the desk to make way for members checking in. A Manager on Duty, Senior Director, or Staff will help the first couple of weeks to make sure everyone understands how to sign up. You are allowed to sign up for one bike only; however if you have a family membership, you will also have the opportunity to sign up for your spouse provided you are both there to attend.
2. The sheet shows the setup of the room with rows of bikes that are numbered and which have pedals labeled as follows:
- Basic (SPD clips and Sneakers – this means the pedal has a cage for those who use sneakers)
- Dual (SPD and LOOK CLIPS)
3. Please print your name on the line directly below the bike that you wish to reserve.
4. Please refrain from calling our staff or asking our staff to sign you up ahead of the available sheet. Bikes will be reserved on a first-come, first-served basis.
5. Once you sign up for your bike, you must be on your bike 5 minutes before the start of class. Once the instructor starts the class, those bikes that remain empty due to lateness will immediatley go to members on our waiting list.
6. The list will be brought up to the room 10 minutes before the start of class to prevent any confusion prior to the start of class.
We hope that you will help us pass along the word about this new sign-up procedure. We only strive to make things better and easier for everyone to be able to attend class. We are expanding the number of bikes once our new space is launched. Your incredible patience with all of this is greatly appreciated. Below is the list of classes you will need to sign up for at the front desk.
- Monday 9:15am with Marcelo Ehrhardt (sign-up goes out at 8:15am)
- Monday 5:30pm with Marcelo Ehrhardt (sign-up goes out at 4:30pm)
- Wednesday 9:15am with Bob Willems (sign-up goes out at 8:15am)
- Friday 9:15am with Bob Willems (sign-up goes out at 8:15am)
- Saturday 8:00am with Marcelo Ehrhardt (sign-up goes out at 7:00am)
- Sunday 8:30am with Bob Willems (sign-up goes out at 7:30am)
To be clear, these classes are included with your membership; the sign-up is to secure your bike.