Lakeshore Sport & Fitness is pleased to offer childcare to those parents in need of someone to watch their child while they work out. Monthly unlimited passes and daily drop in rates are available for our members’ convenience. To ensure your child’s safety, please follow these simple rules:
- Parents are not allowed to leave the building while their child is at childcare.
- Parents must sign their child in. The same parent must also sign the child out and show a picture ID before the child will be released.
- Socks and shoes must be worn at all times. Please label all belongings with your child’s name.
- Food and toys are not allowed. Water cups are allowed.
- Children must stay in the designated childcare area.
- Please do not infect other children – if your child is not healthy, please refrain from using the child care services (see below).
- New visitors may stay with their child for 5 minutes only.
- Masks are required for those 5 years and older.
Do I need a reservation?
Reservations are required for childcare to monitor capacities. Reservations can be made on the MyLSF app under Bookings.
What do I bring for my baby?
Provide at least two diapers, wipes, a bottle or cup, and a change of clothes.
Is my baby changed?
Children are periodically checked for wetness. In the event that they have a soiled diaper, we will notify the parents as the parent can utilize our changing table to change the diaper.
Any health restrictions?
Your child’s health and safety are our number one concern. Therefore, in consideration of all the children, please refrain from bringing your child if they display any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher
- Severe diarrhea
- Rashes of any kind
- Eye discharge or pink eye
- Symptoms of measles, mumps, strep throat, or severe cough
- Severe teething
What activities do you offer?
Babies (3 months to 2 years old) will have an opportunity to interact with staff members while reading stories, playing with toys and singing songs.
Children (2+ years old) will spend time playing, reading stories and socializing in Childcare.
- Monday – Friday: 9:00 AM to 1:00 PM and 4:00 PM to 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 9:00 AM to 3:00 PM
- Sunday: CLOSED
*All hours are subject to change
Age Group Time Limit
- 3 months to 12 years – 1 Hour Visit per reservation
Childcare is included for all children who are members of LSF. Childcare usage is only available for those who are members.