What Do I Bring for my Baby?
Provide at least two diapers, wipes, a bottle or cup and a change of clothes. No food or toys please.
Is My Baby Changed?
Children are periodically checked for wetness. In the event that they have a soiled diaper, we will change them.
What if I Need To Cancel My Reservation?
Because space is limited if you need to cancel an appointment, please do so as soon as possible by calling the Playroom. If you need to cancel before the Playroom opens, please leave a message with the Front Desk. You will be charged if you fail to cancel.
Any Health Restrictions?
Your child’s health and safety are our number one concern. Therefore in consideration of all the children, please refrain from bringing your child if they display any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100 Degrees or Higher
- Severe Diarrhea
- Rashes of Any Sorts
- Green Nasal Discharge
- Eye Discharge or Pink Eye
- Symptoms of Measles, Mumps, Strep Throat or Severe Cough
- Severe Teething
- Parents are not allowed to leave the building.
- Parents must sign their child in. The same parent must also sign the child out and show a picture ID before the child will be released.
- Children must stay in the designated area.
- New visitors may stay with their child for 5 minutes only.
- Payment is due at the time of visit. Multiple visit passes can be purchased at the Member Services Desk. Fees can also be paid there. You may also charge to your house account.
What Activities Do You Offer?
Play Room 6 weeks to 2 years old. Babies will have an opportunity to interact with staff members while reading stories, playing with toys and singing songs.
Kids Corner 2-6 year olds Children between the ages of 2 and 6 will spend time playing, reading stories and socializing in the playroom.
Ted’s Treehouse 6 and up Children can climb, play, and use their imagination.
For more information: contact Patricia Mosby at 773.477.9888 ext 325. [email protected]
For additional information, download our Childcare flyer here.