We are excited to open our Curling Lanes this season! Located on the rooftop, adjacent to our Harvest winter location, we have two lanes and plenty of activities, plus it can also be rented for private events.
Curling is also open to non-members dining at Harvest.
Lane Rental: Available during Harvest Open Hours. $25 per half hour.
For every 30 minutes booked, receive 2 complimentary drinks (beer or wine)
Saturdays & Sundays – Curling with the kids! Calling all families from 11am-3pm every weekend. Complimentary hot chocolate will be served. $25 for half an hour.
For more information or to book your private curling party, contact LPEvents@LakeshoreSF.com.
Curling Guidelines & Scoring
- Do not pick stones up by the handle or at all. Stones are only to be slid on the ice.
- Set stones gently on ice and slide toward the target — do not toss or drop stones even from a short distance. Slide stones back when finished — do not pick up and carry them.
- Each team has 4 stones of one color. The teams alternate sliding the stones toward the target.
- Each game is played 10 rounds.
- After each round (a round is when teams alternate throwing all 8 stones), the score is determined for that round. The team with the stone closest to the bullseye wins the round. That stone and any other stones that the winning team has inside of the rings each count as a point. See example:
Ice skating will not be available this season. If you are interested in skating in the future, please email us at MemberServices@LakeshoreSF.com. We apologize for any inconvenience.
Come skate on our synthetic ice rink on our 4th-floor rooftop. The ice is available for complimentary open skating as well as a variety of great lessons, programs, special events, and birthday parties.
For more information, check out our programs and schedules webpage.