JOIN NOW & PAY $20.21 TO GET STARTED
Promotional discount offer applies only to enrollment fee.
“I’ve been a member for many years, and love the facilities. We are lucky to have this gym in the the neighborhood – friendly staff, spacious exercise room, good classes, big focus on safely in COVID time.” -Tim C.
“One of the best gyms downtown. The place is huge so there is always social distancing and I feel very safe. They are taking every reasonable precaution. The staff, coaches and instructors strike the perfect balance between taking their jobs in fitness very seriously yet at the same time fostering camaraderie and community.” -Matthew W.
Lakeshore Sport & Fitness is Chicago’s #1 destination for sport, fitness, and fun! Our Lincoln Park campus occupies over 3.5 acres, offering more than 185,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor sport and fitness space, including:
- 8 indoor tennis courts
- 3 rooftop tennis courts and a rooftop basketball court
- 2 swimming pools – an indoor lap pool and a rooftop pool
- 2 outdoor paddle courts
- racquetball and squash courts
- indoor basketball court
- ¼ mile indoor running track
- state-of-the-art cardio equipment from LifeFitness, Precor, Stairmaster, and more
- weight machines and free weight room
- powerlifting studio
- boxing studio
- group fitness studio
- Pilates studio
- yoga studio
- group cycling studio
- kid’s campus, including indoor and outdoor play terrains
- 2 men’s and women’s locker rooms with steam rooms, saunas, and whirlpools
Our members also gather, visit, read, dine, and socialize at our 1320 Market café. Our full-service rooftop restaurant, Harvest, provides a relaxing outdoor space to enjoy dinner and a panoramic view of Chicago’s impressive skyline.
LSF offers the following membership categories:
- Young Adult Memberships – Individuals Ages 18-29
- Individual Memberships – Individuals Ages 30 & Up
- Single Parent Memberships – One Parent with 1+ Children
- Couple Memberships – Spouses or Domestic Partnerships
- Family Memberships – Two Parents with 1+ Children
- Student Flex Memberships – For College Students
All memberships are month-to-month with a 3-month minimum commitment, except the student flex membership which requires a 6-month minimum commitment. Thereafter, to cancel a membership, members must provide one billing cycle’s notice.