Small group training is a popular way to get in shape, and for good reason. Here are five benefits of small group training that make it an ideal solution for those looking to improve their fitness.
What is Small Group Training?
Small group training is a method of exercise popular with people who are looking to get in shape. In small group training, a small group of people meet at a designated time and place (usually a gym or health club) in order to complete a set of exercises together. This group is usually kept small, typically no larger than 5-10 people, in order to ensure that everyone gets an equal share of attention from the trainer. Small group training is almost always led by a certified fitness instructor or trainer, who will provide instructions and advice on the exercises for the group.
The Benefits of Small Group Training
The main benefit of small group training is the social aspect. By training as part of a small group, you’ll be able to build relationships with others in the group and keep each other motivated to keep going. This social support can be a major factor when it comes to sticking to an exercise program, as it provides the encouragement needed to stay motivated. On top of this, small group training can also help to cut down on the cost of fitness classes, as the cost is usually split between the group.
How Small Group Training Can Help You Get in Shape
Small group training can be a great way to help you get in shape. The combination of an experienced trainer guiding you through the exercises and the group dynamic can ensure that you stay on track and push yourself to reach your goals.
- Participants are challenged, so they typically burn more calories in an efficient manner.
- Small group training will typically help you see results quicker than working out on your own.
- The group and trainer will hold you accountable.
- You’ll stay motivated to keep going.
- It’s fun to work out with your friends in a group setting!
Getting the Most Out of Small Group Training
- Set realistic goals for yourself before the session begins
- Listen to the trainer’s instructions and ask questions if you don’t understand anything
- Stick with the group throughout the session and don’t be afraid to take breaks if needed (bring a water bottle!)
- Work hard and push yourself to complete all of the exercises
- Celebrate your successes both during and after the session
Small group training can be a great way to get in shape. With the support of a knowledgeable trainer and the encouragement of others in the group, you can stay motivated and reach your fitness goals. So, if you’re looking to improve your fitness and get into shape, small group training may be the perfect solution. Book a session at LSF today with the buttons below!
Small Group Training at Lincoln Park