Lakeshore Sport & Fitness is Chicago’s #1 destination for sport, fitness, and fun! Our Lincoln Park health club occupies over 3.5 acres, offering more than 185,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor sport and fitness space, including 8 indoor tennis courts and 3 rooftop tennis courts, 2 swimming pools – an indoor lap swimming pool and a rooftop pool, 2 outdoor paddle courts, yoga, pilates, boxing, cycling, and group fitness studios, rooftop and indoor basketball courts, childcare and children’s programs, as well as extensive fitness centers and certified personal trainers to help you reach your goals!
Or email Membership@LakeshoreSF.com for more information.
There’s nothing more important than the health of our community. LSF wants to give YOU the gift of health this holiday season!
🎁 GET A 1-WEEK MEMBERSHIP FOR YOU & YOUR FAMILY! 🎁
Expires January 31, 2023. Must be a local resident, first-time guest, ages 18+ to activate, other restrictions may apply. Must be redeemed between standard membership business hours, advance appointments recommended.
LSF Lincoln Park offers the following membership categories:
- Young Adult Memberships – Individuals ages 18-29
- Individual Memberships – Individuals ages 30 and up
- Couple Memberships – Spouse / Domestic Partnerships
- Single Parent Memberships – One parent with children
- Family Memberships – Two parents with children
- Student Flex Memberships – Flexible plan for college students who are only in town over the summer months and holiday breaks
All memberships are month-to-month with a 3-month minimum commitment, except the student flex membership which requires a 6-month minimum commitment. Thereafter, to cancel a membership, members must provide one billing cycle’s notice.