The LakeshoreSF campus sits on over 3.5 acres in Chicago’s Lincoln Park neighborhood. We offer more than 185,000 square feet of indoor/outdoor sport and fitness space, with extensive programming for the entire family.
- 8 Indoor Tennis Courts & 3 Outdoor Rooftop Tennis Courts
- 2 Swimming Pools – Indoor Lap Pool & Indoor/Outdoor Rooftop Pool
- 2 Outdoor Paddle Courts
- Basketball, Volleyball, and Pickleball Courts
- ¼ Mile Indoor Running Track
- State-of-the-Art Cardio Studios
- Weight Machines & Free Weight Rooms
- Power Lifting Studio
- Personal Training & Small Group Training
- Aerobic, Boxing, Cycling, Dance, Pilates, and Yoga Studios
- 2 Men’s/Women’s Locker Rooms with Steam, Sauna, and Whirlpool
- Youth Complex with Gym & Game Room, Youth Programs & Lessons
- Preschool and Childcare with Infant & Toddler Areas
- Spa Sports Massage & Physical Therapy Clinic
- Market Café & Harvest Rooftop Restaurant & Bar
- Curling Lanes & Rooftop Dining Domes (Seasonally Available)
The Club has been a part of the bustling Lincoln Park community for almost 50 years. Originally founded as Lakeshore Athletic Club, the name was changed to Lakeshore Sport & Fitness in 2011 when a new ownership team began a multi-million dollar transformation of the Club’s programs and facilities.
Take a video tour of Lincoln Park!