LSF offers childcare to our members, allowing you time to get in your workout without worrying whether or not your kid is climbing on the barbells. We provide three separate play areas, the Play Room, the Kids Korner, and Ted’s Treehouse, that cater to children from 6 weeks to twelve years old. Our expert childcare staff is trained to keep your child safe as well as engaged and entertained. Check out more information on our programs and schedules webpage.
Childcare Services FAQ
Do I need a reservation?
Reservations are required for childcare to monitor capacities. Reservations can be made on the MyLSF App under “bookings.”
What do I bring for my baby?
Provide at least two diapers, wipes, a bottle or cup, and a change of clothes.
Is my baby changed?
Children are periodically checked for wetness. In the event that they have a soiled diaper, we will change them.
Any health restrictions?
Your child’s health and safety are our number one concern. Therefore in consideration of all the children, please refrain from bringing your child if they display any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100 degrees or higher
- Severe diarrhea
- Rashes of any kind
- Eye discharge or pink eye
- Symptoms of measles, mumps, strep throat, or severe cough
- Severe teething
- Covid-19 symptoms
- Exposed to Covid-19 in the last 10 days
- Parents are not allowed to leave the building.
- Parents must sign their child in. The same parent must also sign the child out.
- Socks and shoes must be worn at all times. Please label all belongings with your child’s name.
- Food and toys are not allowed. Water cups are allowed.
- Masks are required for children 2 years and older.
What Activities Do You Offer?
6 weeks to 2 years old
Babies will have an opportunity to interact with staff members while reading stories, playing with toys, and singing songs.
2+ years old
Children will spend time playing, reading stories, and socializing.
5+ years old or 40+ inches tall
Children can climb, play, and use their imagination.
- Monday-Friday: 8:00 AM – 7:00 PM
- Saturday: 8:00 AM – 5:00 PM
- Sunday: 8:00 AM – 4:00 PM
* All hours are subject to change.
Age Group Time Limits
- 6 – 12 weeks: 1-hour visit
- 3 months – 12 years: 2-hour visit
- Childcare is included for all children who are members of LSF. Childcare usage is only available for those who are members.
School Days Out Camp
We also offer a special program for children ages 3.5-12 September-May when school is not in session. We offer a full day of engaging and recreational programming that makes full use of our facility, neighborhood, and all-star staff. Click here for more information and to register.
Gym with Childcare
Only the best gyms in Lincoln Park, Chicago offer childcare as part of membership offerings. It can be difficult enough trying to find someone to take care of your children, let alone trying to find time to exercise. As a parent, you deserve time to yourself. The childcare team at LSF will take on the responsibility of caring for your kids so you can take care of yourself! The convenience of having childcare and fitness offerings under one roof will enable you to achieve your fitness goals more efficiently. It’s much easier to stay motivated when you don’t have to make multiple stops just for your daily workout.