Have your child interact with other children their age to help prepare for full-day school! Join PeeWee Preschool in Lincoln Park Chicago for a creative learning experience!
PeeWee Preschool is a drop-off program for 2-4-year-olds that focuses on socialization, creativity, learning, and most of all, fun! Contact us at PeeWee@LakeshoreSF.com to schedule a free trial day!
PeeWee Preschool Lincoln Park Program Features:
- 30-min instructional group swim lesson with our certified aquatics department—we’ll help children become more comfortable in the water and learn foundational swimming skills
- Arts & crafts, music, yoga, Spanish, STEM, and learning activities that will stimulate your child’s creativity
- Outdoor playtime on our rooftop playground or indoor playtime in our fitness studios
Lincoln Park Preschool Registration Options:
9:00 AM – 12:30 PM
- 2-day (Monday/Wednesday or Tuesday/Thursday)
- 3-day (Monday/Wednesday/Friday)
- 5-day (Monday-Friday)
Pre-registration is required. Enrollment in PeeWee is required weekly.
Frequently Asked Questions:
What should I bring?
Each child should bring a backpack that they can carry each day. The backpack should include diapers, wipes, a bathing suit, swim diapers if still needed, a water bottle, and a spare change of clothes. If your child needs a sippy cup for snack time, please send one. All items MUST be labeled. Please limit any excess belongings. The PeeWee program is not responsible for lost or misplaced items.
Should I send snacks for my child?
We will offer a variety of snacks each day. Please do not send food or drinks with your child. This is for the safety of all children, in case of food allergies. If your child has special food requirements, please inform the Program Director before their first day in the program
How do I register my child for preschool?
Please complete the online application linked below to register. You can also email PeeWee@LakeshoreSF.com with any questions prior to registration.
For those already registered, you can add PeeWee days by clicking here.
Check out more information on our Programs and Schedules webpage.