Check out more information on our programs on our programs and schedules tab.
What Do I Bring for my Baby?
Provide at least two diapers, wipes, a bottle or cup and a change of clothes. No food or toys please.
Is My Baby Changed?
Children are periodically checked for wetness. In the event that they have a soiled diaper, we will change them.
Any Health Restrictions?
Your child’s health and safety are our number one concern. Therefore in consideration of all the children, please refrain from bringing your child if they display any of the following symptoms:
- Fever of 100 Degrees or Higher
- Severe Diarrhea
- Rashes of Any Sorts
- Green Nasal Discharge
- Eye Discharge or Pink Eye
- Symptoms of Measles, Mumps, Strep Throat or Severe Cough
- Severe Teething
Parents are not allowed to leave the building.
Parents must sign their child in. The same parent must also sign the child out and show a picture ID before the child will be released.
Children must stay in the designated area.
New visitors may stay with their child for 5 minutes only.
What Activities Do You Offer?
Play Room – 6 weeks to 2 years old – Babies will have an opportunity to interact with staff members while reading stories, playing with toys and singing songs.
Kid’s Korner – 2-6 year old – Children will spend time playing, reading stories and socializing in the playroom.
Ted’s Treehouse – 6 and up – Children can climb, play, and use their imagination.
Hours And Rates
Playroom and Kids Corner
- Monday – Tuesday 7:45am – 7:00pm
- Wednesday – Saturday 7:45am – 9:00pm
- Saturday – Sunday 7:45am – 6:00pm
Please note that Childcare hours are extended to match Harvest service hours in season so that you can enjoy complimentary childcare while dining.
* All hours are subject to change.
Age Group Time Limit
- 6 weeks to 12 weeks 1 Hour Visit
- 3 months to 12 years 2 Hour Visit
- $ 8 daily drop-in visit
- $11 daily drop-in one-on-one visit
- $90 per 15 visit pass
- $90 per 10 visit one-on-one pass
- $45 Unlimited Monthly Pass